Search in the Quran

Search in the Quran
Search in the Quran:
in
Download Islamic Softwares FREE | Free Code/td>
Powered by www.SearchTruth.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Collections of downloadable lectures &power point presentations

السلام عليكم 


I present today this blog of  a doctor commented in my blog 

i have found it  very useful for students and doctors and because i now it is very hard to find a downoadable lecture if you are in need to it in your study and you need to do hard search in different engines to find the most suitable one 

so 
this site collect them and presnt them to you 

great thans to the doctor who  created this blog for this idea 

and enjoy the blog HERE 

2 comments :

  1. hi my friend!!! how are you?? fine?? im good. your blog is very complete... congratulations.. its awesome..

    mdzkine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot

    i have added your blog to my posts

    so add my blog also in your ones

    ReplyDelete